CLICK HERE to download the full report
The newest edition of the Banner Report has just been released!
INSIDE THE ISSUE:
- Why family offices high-net worth investors desire real estate allocations
- Jobs-to-Permits Ratio Remains Steady
- Too much apartment construction or not enough? (From CoStar)
- Banner Multifamily Cycle Model Explained¨; Local Real Estate momentum shows strong correlation to cycle model.
- Snapshot Las Vegas Apartments
- Big Picture Indicator
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
GARY BANNER, CCIM
Sr. Market Analyst | Multifamily
Gary Banner is a real estate consultant that specializes in multi-housing in the southwest region of the United
States. Guiding both institutional and high net worth clients in acquisitions, sales, condo-conversions and site
selection for multi-housing. Gary’s background includes, commercial mortgage banking, brokerage sales, market
studies and expert witness experience over a span of twenty-three years. He holds the prestigious commercial
real estate distinction, Certified Commercial Investment Member – CCIM, and was presented with the CoStar
Power Broker Award in 2013.